Recent Forum Posts
- 4 years ago Sounds good to me. I get to continue using my existing (expensive!) DX accessories.
- 4 years ago Looks like it may be able to use the existing DX accessories (such as cases, docks and mounts).
- 4 years ago Get back in the kitchen and make me a sand... which?
- 4 years ago I wonder how long before the author gets a Cease and Desist letter? Hmmm. Grab it while you can, folks (and backup the APK...
- 4 years ago YAWN. Same over-hyping crap was pulled for the Continuum.
- 4 years ago I should buy and mod a B&N NOOKcolor from Amazon. That'll show 'em.
- 4 years ago iPh... what?
- 4 years ago The Assus EP3N1X? lol Someone get a Chingrish specialist over there, stat!
- 5 years ago Try MagicMarker http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.jaytronix.markermagic
- 5 years ago Pretty sure the iPhone 4's A4 chip is not operating at 1Ghz. Testing has shown it to be around 750mhz. Source: http://www....
- 5 years ago You're totally off base with this comment. You need to understand the issues at hand before you ever say a WORD against...
- 5 years ago Steve-O's magic dust has been working hard on you if you think that the iPhone is "number 1". In the US, Blackberry is...
- 5 years ago The statement above me is absolutely correct. The battery info window will say Charging (AC) or Charging (USB).
- 5 years ago Wait until you're on WiFi to do app updates, or to transfer large files. It's probably faster, too. Do your part, people!
- 5 years ago Tiered data plans may be on the horizon, but you used a bad comparison. Verizon's network can handle the traffic just fine...
- Member for
- 5 years 3 months