Recent Forum Posts
- 2 weeks ago OR buy it from Best Buy for 100 dollars less.
- 3 weeks ago You can buy one today! Just go to AT&T or Verizon and use the secret password "Moto X" Posted via Android Central App
- 2 months ago I bought a Bravia last year, and I have nothing but good things to say. I can cast YouTube to it from my phone or PC, Play...
- 2 months ago Just a warning: PSN Now requires a super fast internet with high stability as it streams games rather than locally caches...
- 3 months ago Not available in the US. Thanks Google. (Everyone else in the world posts that, I wanted to try) Posted via Android...
- 3 months ago +1 Posted via Android Central App
- 3 months ago Boost version still hasn't even updated the updater. Posted via Android Central App
- 3 months ago And that is relevant to at&t throttling data how? Posted via Android Central App
- 3 months ago Never gonna happen. Verizon is the Comcast of cellular; greedy and smothering. They are big and feel they don't need to...
- 3 months ago Well, Sprint might just get my business. Long time Verizon user, but getting sick of their shitty customer service and high...
- 4 months ago Got this. Still need gmail, calendar, books, keep, and YouTube Posted via Android Central App
- 4 months ago Hmm, suffer another two years with eVil and a sweet Droid Turbo, or go elsewhere and get a behemoth Nexus 6 instead?...
- 5 months ago Me too Posted via Android Central App
- 5 months ago I used my old chromebook for my Netflix consumption. Posted via Android Central App
- 5 months ago I'm sure Verizon and AT&T would agree after they had bought 95% odd the US spectrum. Posted via Android Central App
- Member for
- 1 year 8 months