Recent Forum Posts
- 2 years ago Could you make it a bit clear: - carrier - Dlink model: 655, 825... - Dlink revision: Ax, Bx - S4 from carrier or Googl...
- 2 years ago No such luck with my Galaxy S4 and D-Link DIR-655. I mean, this is default setting for "Keep Wi-Fi open during sleep" - "Alw...
- 2 years ago OK, looks like the answer on the main question here - Why it does not update?, is that you must have 4.2, not 4.1.2: Updat...
- 1 year ago Have no idea how this "button" can compete with "American Standard 950 Thermostat"? Just Google it.
- 1 year ago Google Play has "departments" Apps and Games, also technically games are apps too. My point is that title about apps is...
- 1 year ago Looked on the app on Google Play. Don't see any 3D effects!? Panoramic pics - Yes, 3D - No!
- 2 years ago Before "awesome" was "revolutionary" with the same BS meaning. This is a "power words" concept managers so love to use.
- 2 years ago Let them fix bugs (GPS, touch,..) first.
- 2 years ago No front pics. The problem with the case I have is that screen protector does not fit.
- 2 years ago I don't mind Nexus 7 as well.
- 2 years ago "Everyone is excited", except those who ALREADY have (old) Nexus 7.
- 2 years ago Does not support Opera.
- 2 years ago More extended review is here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-editors-22800117
- 2 years ago Who would bother about that app to hack with rating 2.4?! And all this political sh..t is just a (stupid) PR move to get...
- 2 years ago I'm still waiting for "How to get rid of bloatware in S4".
- Member for
- 2 years 10 months