Recent Forum Posts
- 1 week ago Can anyone tell me how much at&t charges for ETF? Posted via the Android Central App
- 1 week ago Should I keep my 2014 moto x or get this Posted via the Android Central App
- 1 week ago Android is amazing. I can't wait for 5.0 on my new Moto x Posted using my 2014 Moto x that has great battery life.
- 1 week ago I have and I use a 10,000mah anker external battery that sits comfortably in cargo pocket not even noticing its there. Plug...
- 1 month ago I get double the battery life on my new x than my nexus 5.. battery size isn't everything. I get 5 hours screen on time on...
- 1 month ago I get 4-5 hours SOT on WiFi and LTE. its been better than my m8 and far better than my nexus 5. I am using an at...
- 1 month ago I absolutely love my new moto x. On WiFi I got 4.5 hours SOT which is a little less than what I got on my m8 which was...
- 2 months ago Yep on my at&t m8 scribble has been in my list of disabled apps since March lol. Posted via the Android Central App
- 5 months ago If I saw someone with this phone using an otter box case I might be tempted to face palm myself. Unless this phone fails a...
- 5 months ago I Want this phone so bad!
- 6 months ago What you need is android the way Google wants it to be. Uncontaminated. Posted via Android Central App
- 6 months ago Screen resolution ruins it Posted via Android Central App
- 7 months ago I'd love to win this for my nexus 5 Posted via my Red 32GB Nexus 5
- 7 months ago My bad, I've only had USB powered wireless chargers. Posted via Android Central App
- 7 months ago What makes this worth posting over any other wireless charger? Posted via my Red 32GB Nexus 5
- Member for
- 1 year 4 months