Recent Forum Posts
- 2 weeks ago I'm sure there talking about WiFi-Calling... or at least i very much hope so, i need it so bad on my Nexus 5 :(
- 1 month ago Or you could just buy a MOTO X, not as "exotic" but I'm sure if you tell a normal person its made from magnesium composite...
- 3 months ago Yeah... no app has ever made it without being preloaded. Either way its still a niche app.
- 3 months ago Its had it before, you just had to jump threw some settings.
- 3 months ago Unless you want literally the best hardware available in the chrome pixel.
- 3 months ago Name brand audio is almost always far overpriced, go check out some audiophile sites first IMO.
- 5 months ago Thank you, now ima get me some lemon heads :-)
- 6 months ago THREE!! Comments.. ah ah ahh
- 6 months ago Two! Comments.. ah ah ahh
- 6 months ago One! Comment.. ah ah ahhh
- 6 months ago To much of a delay, but i liked it when i saw my friends Philips TV like 5 years ago. That way everything is not to dark...
- 7 months ago You'll always see a "pink smuge" on older phones, reason is there is no shutter to protect the sensor from photons wearing...
- 7 months ago Ironically, my LG Nexus 5 has the BEST GPS lock I've ever had or seen on a phone. I consistently get a lock within 10...
- 7 months ago Also.. Ctrl+Left Click, and middle button on the mouse (press down on the scroll wheel if available)
- 7 months ago I would be happy to have got the Motorola X if it came with a 1080p Super AMOLED+ (full RGB), instead i got the Nexus 5 and...
- Member for
- 3 years 9 months