- 1 month ago Port it to iOS and I'll start wearing mine again. Miss my LG Watch R.
- 1 month ago $500, you're encroaching on a full fledged Windows laptop at this point. The sweet spot for Chromebooks is $300. I wouldn...
- 1 month ago It's the true definition of a fanboy.
- 2 months ago You're almost better off getting the stock radio and a buy a nice 7 inch tablet for the car. Get a good mount and you're...
- 2 months ago That's why I bought the Moto X Pure Edition to use on AT&T. No bloatware and I've been on Lollipop for months now.
- 2 months ago hahahahaha, really?
- 2 months ago We'll see what happens with that, it's still a new MS app.
- 2 months ago Sunrise is a great product. Hope MS does great things with it. But now that they own it, I could see Google having a hissy...
- 2 months ago Yup, stupid Verizon exclusives are what hurt Moto. Not everyone likes Verizon, myself included.
- 2 months ago I credit Moto Maker and quality devices going to other carriers other than just Verizon more than Lenovo ownership. Had...
- 2 months ago Agreed, before the Moto X came out, there was two tiers of Motorola phones. High end that went to Verizon and the crap that...
- 2 months ago Moto X Pure Edition got it. I've had it for 2 mos now.
- 3 months ago The Chromebook will meet the needs of what 70% of computer users use a computer for.
- 3 months ago They also charge a premium price for it.
- 3 months ago Apple is pretty pathetic, enough said.
- Member for
- 3 months 4 weeks