- 2 weeks ago The Chromebook will meet the needs of what 70% of computer users use a computer for.
- 2 weeks ago They also charge a premium price for it.
- 2 weeks ago Apple is pretty pathetic, enough said.
- 2 weeks ago Saw that, I wanted one too, until I saw it only came with 16GB. Really Dell.
- 2 weeks ago Blame Apple
- 2 weeks ago Considering how cheap storage is, there is no excuse for 16GB and even less an excuse to charge $100 more to move to 32GB.
- 3 weeks ago And if it didn't have a custom UI as well.
- 3 weeks ago Let me guess, it won't be available here in the U.S.
- 3 weeks ago The glossy plastic back is hideous. Plastic can look nice without looking cheap and tacky like this.
- 1 month ago Chromebooks are worth about $300. Anyone who pays anymore than that is a fool.
- 1 month ago The middle and low end is where most of the Android phones are sold world wide. Most in areas where phones are not...
- 1 month ago Crapwiz is why a lot of people don't like Samsung, not what's it's made of. If you're more worried about what a phone is...
- 1 month ago The Moto X is how phones should be done, both in ability to design and lack of OEM bloat. Some will argue that the Motos...
- 1 month ago Samsung phones are garbage anyway, had two and both were crap, Just another reason to not have one again.
- 1 month ago The LG Watch R last all day with the screen always on. The OLED display is more efficient on battery life and I don't...
- Member for
- 1 month 2 days