Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago Vodafone already is a monopoly, look at its global footprint.
- 1 year ago WCDMA Band 1 is 2100Mhz.
- 2 years ago Fortunately I can eject the SIM and get a replacement at no cost.
- 2 years ago The HTC One International LTE supports 3 LTE bands.
- 2 years ago They have to produce 4 variants for that. Takes time.
- 2 years ago I think Jelly Bean is the most popular (counting 4.1 and 4.2).
- 2 years ago UMTS had huge advantages over EV-DO. GSM also allows separation of phone and network and is interoperable. This is one of...
- 2 years ago Most of the world realised that and decided not to use it.
- 2 years ago I can't resist.
- 2 years ago Credit to HTC, they know how to make budget smartphones look good.
- 2 years ago It has stopped any more wars from happening. Hence the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 2 years ago They both are capable of LTE. They are pretty much the same chip, just different clock rates.
- 2 years ago You get the SIM for free at supermarkets if you top up. So if you get one, you can add £15 on it right there at the...
- 2 years ago You can always try supermarkets, they usually have Three SIMs you can pick up.
- 2 years ago Second best, ending war in Europe was the best.
- Member for
- 3 years 3 months