- 5 weeks ago WCDMA Band 1 is 2100Mhz.
- 20 weeks ago Fortunately I can eject the SIM and get a replacement at no cost.
- 20 weeks ago The HTC One International LTE supports 3 LTE bands.
- 21 weeks ago They have to produce 4 variants for that. Takes time.
- 22 weeks ago I think Jelly Bean is the most popular (counting 4.1 and 4.2).
- 22 weeks ago UMTS had huge advantages over EV-DO. GSM also allows separation of phone and...
- 22 weeks ago Most of the world realised that and decided not to use it.
- 22 weeks ago I can't resist.
- 25 weeks ago Credit to HTC, they know how to make budget smartphones look good.
- 25 weeks ago It has stopped any more wars from happening. Hence the Nobel Peace Prize.
- 25 weeks ago They both are capable of LTE. They are pretty much the same chip, just different...
- 25 weeks ago You get the SIM for free at supermarkets if you top up. So if you get one, you can...
- 25 weeks ago You can always try supermarkets, they usually have Three SIMs you can pick up.
- 25 weeks ago Second best, ending war in Europe was the best.
- 26 weeks ago Maybe the BBC part makes it obvious.
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago That would be nice....