Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago If it's under $300 bucks and can fully charge quickly I will get one. I want to use it as a sleep monitor at night.
- 1 month ago I don't think the S5 comes with Qi out of the box, you have to buy an additional back cover that has the Qi charging coils...
- 2 months ago Samsung is $199.
- 2 months ago That's great unless you want to use your watch as a sleep tracker.
- 2 months ago And the Moto G price is no contract so my Family Share Value plan would be $25/month cheaper.
- 3 months ago The Pebble Steel costs $249.
- 3 months ago I don't think this is new, I ordered online and picked up in-store last year when they were running Lumia Qi chargers for $...
- 3 months ago Mandrake, have you ever seen a Commie drink a glass of water?
- 5 months ago If you want a phone with a removable battery and wireless charging but you don't want an S5 what other phone do you think...
- 6 months ago AT...
- 11 months ago Motorola used a dual core S4, not a quad core S600.
- 2 years ago "And the fact that Wifi is pretty much everywhere." Like when my kids use it in the car on a long drive? It needs to have...
- 2 years ago Good luck using your LTE phone with a 2gb data cap.
- Member for
- 2 years 10 months