- 1 week ago Explain me what do you do whit 128GB of phone space? I think 32-64GB is enough space for average users. Bigest game apps...
- 1 week ago Nokia did it, Htc did it and other phone makers did it so whats new?
- 2 weeks ago I know nobody who really uses Google +
- 3 weeks ago Nokia sayd the same things. But i dont think Sony will sell their mobile phone division since they are making money whit it
- 1 month ago Tizen will have same future like Nokia had on MeeGo
- 1 month ago No review on F-secure. Im dissapointed. Also you missed Avast -.-"
- 1 month ago Remember to review F-secure app
- 2 months ago Now they know when you work or browse 9Gag
- 2 months ago Remember when Nokia denied it? Time from that Mircosoft bought it
- 2 months ago I bet they dont use any patents. So thats why Usa and Europe cant desing and make anything they want.
- 2 months ago Makes best Android phones but nobody buys them =(
- 4 months ago No Nokia dumped theyr old devices.
- 4 months ago I dont think so. Because of facebook
- 4 months ago Already 4 apps for one service what the fuck facebook?!?
- 6 months ago I woudnt trust a software maker who shares all the files across the internet.
- Member for
- 1 year 5 months