Recent Forum Posts
- 2 years ago But you're still a version behind. We're all on 4.2.1.
- 2 years ago Man, how do u figure? Look at the hardware and price point and unlocky-ness. Find me better.
- 2 years ago So you paid $120+ to dock a $200 tablet? You're the type of customer Google and Asus must love.
- 2 years ago Interesting, I have a GSM GNex and it was a constant problem. It didn't happen every time though, but if I multi-tasked...
- 2 years ago It doesn't quit on you if you exit the app to go do something else (like check email or snap a photo) and try to return to...
- 2 years ago Touche. But surely you don't think that adding Sense will *speed* up software updates :)
- 2 years ago How about NFC or lackthereof? How about official and faster updates direct from Google? How about battery drainage of...
- 2 years ago What "issues" do you speak of? My GSM GN is flawless, no issues whatsoever.
- 2 years ago Sounds perfect. Why can't VZ do that and be done with this bs?
- 2 years ago First of all, it may not be a problem for you but truth be told, bootstrap isn't the solution. You are still locked out of...
- 2 years ago How is it the other carriers are doing just fine with their tech support burden and yet don't lock sh*t down like VZ does?
- 2 years ago I actually like that they are GSM HSPA+. The speeds are excellent and the phones don't drain their batteries as quickly....
- 3 years ago You're joking right? You'll be lucky if any top end phones get ICS on schedule if past experience is any indication. Yet...
- 3 years ago Why?
- 3 years ago Huh? Why wouldn't the Nexus S 4G get ICS ?
- Member for
- 4 years 2 months