Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago Ok, for the FIRST time in my short Android life, I have "purchased" for cheap a smartphone (Samsung SCH-I400) that I am willi...
- 1 year ago Corporate jet pilot! Will fly for food... Or a Nexus 7 tablet!!...
- 1 year ago I thought I understood that Sprint used CDMA. And that the associated coding was flashed into the phone. But then someone at ...
- 7 months ago Are you referring to Salina? I grew up in Manhattan and signal is great there. Posted via Android Central App
- 7 months ago Bwahahahaha! Posted via Android Central App
- 7 months ago Ready to rock a Note 3! Posted via Android Central App
- 8 months ago This is absolutely true. Thank you. Posted via Android Central App
- 9 months ago Why does it tell me my 2012 Nexus 7 is not compatible? Posted via Android Central App
- 1 year ago "...and when my children have taken the path of hollow promises, felt the sorrow of empty purpose, soaked their feet from...
- 1 year ago My initial reaction to the 4 was, huh...no LTE. Someone reassure me why my concerns are unjustified.
- Member for
- 1 year 11 months