Recent Forum Posts
- 3 months ago Google apps were the first apps loaded on my iPad. This way I don't have to use icloud and can access all my info from my...
- 4 months ago As an OGD, GNex, and now VZW G2 owner I'm over stock android. I will take all the bells and whistles on the G2 that stock...
- 7 months ago dmcincubus - That is a true statement. Still don't care, I paid $600 for and I'm going to root it.
- 9 months ago What about those of us with unlimited data? Do we still get to keep it?
- 9 months ago Call me a hater and I love being a hater. These changes BLOW. \m/
- 9 months ago If it only had a removable battery. :(
- 9 months ago Is the case easily removed from the phone once attached? Mainly for battery swapping. \m/
- 1 year ago Stuck in 3G darkness in Dubuque, Iowa. Le Sigh
- Member for
- 3 years 3 months