Recent Forum Posts
- 2 years ago Nexus s 4g ics update first?
- 2 years ago Does my phone have to be rooted?
- 2 years ago Ooh my lam....when is my Nexus S gonna get its update?????!!!!???
- 2 years ago Now the only thing Im worried abouts is what phones will receieve the ics update! Hopefully the nexus s 4g is one of them...
- 3 years ago Thanks for the link, updated and looks like there is no signal issues as far as wifi, bluetooth and wimax in concern.......
- 3 years ago if you have the Nexus s 4g, than you would already know that because it is a pure Google phone that sprint could not alter...
- 3 years ago wow
- 3 years ago oooh by the way....it look like there's only HTC's and Motorola's....oh okay and one LG what happen to Samsung!?!?!?...
- 3 years ago Verizon Droid...are you serious.....i can not believe out of all the smartphones that came out, this phone alone beats out...
- 3 years ago nexus s, now comes preloaded with 2.3.4 and yes....gtalk with the option to video chat!
- 3 years ago Nice spec's......but NOOOOOOOOO BLUR! #PASS
- 3 years ago had to uninstall the newer vision of the market, just to update my twitter app and dont see a change in the twitter app, no...
- 3 years ago i had to uninstall the new market, just to update my apps!!!
- 3 years ago how do you update an app...when its said you have an update for the new market...because i cantfind it?
- 3 years ago tru +1
- Member for
- 3 years 2 months