Recent Forum Posts
- 2 days ago No. Samsung pretty much rules the Android roost. Then you also have to contend with high quality devices from LG and HTC,...
- 6 days ago Those are pretty bad. Definitely not up to their usual standards. The one that's airing on tv now is much better.
- 1 week ago It must be nice. Being able to get a brand new phone every few months. I wish we all had that luxury.
- 2 weeks ago Two of my top three. Congratulations to the winners.
- 3 weeks ago I couldn’t agree with this article more. Water proof/resistant should be the new gorilla glass.
- 3 weeks ago 1, 6 and 10 really stood out to me but since we could only vote for one, I chose 1.
- 4 weeks ago It would be nice to have a chart with all the carriers and their plans listed so that we consumers can do a side-by-side...
- 1 month ago "This is especially important, as it is one of the ways that Google has managed to become as popular an ecosystem as it is...
- 1 month ago I find it amazing how many people are okay with this. Why should anyone have to pay extra to talk to someone about a...
- 1 month ago DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! It's really too bad that the Nexus 5 and all those other off-contract phones that work on T-Mobile and At...
- 1 month ago This was great news. Too bad the offer was rejected.
- 1 month ago It has some interesting features but nothing really must-have. Hopefully, it won't go the way of the Facebook Phone.
- 3 months ago Is Androidcentral going to do a full review of this device, or maybe compare it to the Moto G?
- 3 months ago Oh well, maybe next time. Congratulations, Highlander.
- 3 months ago The waiting is always the worst part.
- Member for
- 1 year 10 months