Recent Forum Posts
- 1 day ago Very interesting. I would love to be able to hold one and use it for a few days.
- 1 week ago You'll get no argument from me in the fact that the Nexus 6 is a top tier device, all of the Nexus devices have been mid to...
- 1 week ago I can only speak for myself but this is horrible news. The carriers just screw things up. Already the price has gone up for...
- 1 week ago Are you sure that they didn’t leave it off on purpose considering how much carriers like to interfere and remove features...
- 1 week ago Hey. You can't win if you don't enter so I filled out my survey.
- 1 week ago Wait-a-minute! If Verizon is counting the voice portion of a video call against your voice minutes, won’t that be like them...
- 1 week ago Sounds interesting. I wish there was a video accompanying this piece so I could see it in action.
- 1 week ago Clever. Not as funny as the ones with people standing in line to get a phone with features that competitors have had for...
- 4 weeks ago That was pretty damn funny!
- 1 month ago No. Samsung pretty much rules the Android roost. Then you also have to contend with high quality devices from LG and HTC,...
- 1 month ago Those are pretty bad. Definitely not up to their usual standards. The one that's airing on tv now is much better.
- 1 month ago It must be nice. Being able to get a brand new phone every few months. I wish we all had that luxury.
- 1 month ago Two of my top three. Congratulations to the winners.
- 1 month ago I couldn’t agree with this article more. Water proof/resistant should be the new gorilla glass.
- 1 month ago 1, 6 and 10 really stood out to me but since we could only vote for one, I chose 1.
- Member for
- 1 year 11 months