Recent Forum Posts
- 2 months ago Does not appear to be available on my LG G4 (your link applies to Nexus devices as best I can tell). I have started turning...
- 2 months ago Ever since updating my LG 4 on Verizon to Marshmallow the volume on the device has decided to randomly adjust itself. I am i...
- 10 months ago RAZR MAXX to LG G4. I really loved that RAZR MAXX until it stopped responding to even the most basic of commands. I would g...
- 3 years ago Pick me and I will name him George, and I will hug him and pet him and squeeze him... (the Nexus that is) 51938...
- 7 months ago I still miss my Palm T|X when it comes to calendar/contacts/notes and keeping synced with Outlook but I am loving my LG G4.
- 8 months ago You mean, Turn it off and turn it back on? :-)
- 11 months ago These little attempts at humor really tick me off. Or is it tock?
- 1 year ago Is there a firm date for VZW? Must not kill RAZR MAXX before then. :-)
- 1 year ago We had T-Mobile back when they were VoiceStream. Couldn't get coverage all the way along I-90 from Spokane to Seattle....
- 1 year ago It's a cookbook!
- 1 year ago Cool. I'll have to get one for my new Galaxy S6. Oh, wait . . .
- 1 year ago My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick. Especially since his name is Steve. :-)
- 1 year ago Selfie Stick ad is very well done.
- 1 year ago I don't know but if you hum a few bars I can fake it.
- 1 year ago Also see McDonald v. Chicago, which can be found here: https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/cert/08-1521
- 1 year ago Yeah. I'm not going to buy that Mercedes because I hate that upside down Y in the circle thing.
- 1 year ago "But I know it when I see it." AKA "I know what I like." :-)
- 1 year ago To which the correct reply is "The Bluest Skies You've Ever Seen Are In Seattle". C'mon now, I can't be the only one old...
- 1 year ago Couldn't be. The sky is blue! :-)
- Member for
- 3 years 11 months