Recent Forum Posts
- 1 week ago I don't know but if you hum a few bars I can fake it.
- 2 weeks ago Also see McDonald v. Chicago, which can be found here: https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/cert/08-1521
- 2 weeks ago Yeah. I'm not going to buy that Mercedes because I hate that upside down Y in the circle thing.
- 1 month ago "But I know it when I see it." AKA "I know what I like." :-)
- 5 months ago To which the correct reply is "The Bluest Skies You've Ever Seen Are In Seattle". C'mon now, I can't be the only one old...
- 5 months ago Couldn't be. The sky is blue! :-)
- 11 months ago Never heard of it (channeling Donald Sutherland in "The Dirty Dozen").
- 1 year ago Umm, don't you use an ellipsis to indicate that something has been taken out (or, in this context, that something is...
- Member for
- 2 years 9 months