Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago These little attempts at humor really tick me off. Or is it tock?
- 2 months ago Is there a firm date for VZW? Must not kill RAZR MAXX before then. :-)
- 3 months ago We had T-Mobile back when they were VoiceStream. Couldn't get coverage all the way along I-90 from Spokane to Seattle....
- 3 months ago It's a cookbook!
- 3 months ago Cool. I'll have to get one for my new Galaxy S6. Oh, wait . . .
- 3 months ago My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick. Especially since his name is Steve. :-)
- 4 months ago Selfie Stick ad is very well done.
- 4 months ago I don't know but if you hum a few bars I can fake it.
- 4 months ago Also see McDonald v. Chicago, which can be found here: https://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/cert/08-1521
- 4 months ago Yeah. I'm not going to buy that Mercedes because I hate that upside down Y in the circle thing.
- 5 months ago "But I know it when I see it." AKA "I know what I like." :-)
- 10 months ago To which the correct reply is "The Bluest Skies You've Ever Seen Are In Seattle". C'mon now, I can't be the only one old...
- 10 months ago Couldn't be. The sky is blue! :-)
- 1 year ago Never heard of it (channeling Donald Sutherland in "The Dirty Dozen").
- 1 year ago Umm, don't you use an ellipsis to indicate that something has been taken out (or, in this context, that something is...
- Member for
- 3 years 1 month