Recent Forum Posts
- 2 weeks ago Its 2014. No RTF / HTML yet. Not even in Outlook app....
- 5 months ago BTW, as specified on some other thread, I did check the firmware on my router and its up to date....
- 5 months ago I bought ATT LG G2. When I connect to home wifi, it works for 20-30 secs and then stops working. I returned it and bought new...
- 5 months ago I am feeling lucky!...
- 3 days ago +10. Same case for me. I hardly ever use back button.
- 6 days ago Well, what is the use of 2K display?
- 1 week ago You should also add "Don't know" or "Don't care". Some people just don't know what version they have. They just use it as a...
- 1 month ago Ahh.. This is mine now!!!
- 1 month ago I got mine. I see the performance difference. Knock on is clearly faster. Opening app is a bit faster too.
- 1 month ago Its faster. You can see the difference.
- 1 month ago Yes, I see the difference. Improved performance and knock on is faster now.
- 1 month ago Aaah. Then where is the UI Improvement? Same crap UI!??!
- 1 month ago Awe!!! ATT G2 update in Oct.. and in Nov Google is releasing 4.5. :-(
- 2 months ago Where is the Love for Chicago? You only like our pizza but don't give back!
- 2 months ago "with software version D80010o" for me there is a "q" at the end.
- 2 months ago Thanks for sharing this. I got the update last night. I was not sure what it was. When it was updating, I thought for a bit...
- 4 months ago Hello Santa, please come in!
- 4 months ago Santa is here at my doorstep!
- 4 months ago Its mine today!
- Member for
- 8 months 3 weeks