- 3 months ago I hope the always-on display on both phones can be disabled. However little battery they use, surely the phone can't go to...
- 9 months ago G2, then. It's better in many senses. Screen, CPU, GPU, Camera, bigger storage, etc.
- 10 months ago Lol no way
- 10 months ago I wonder. If they made the S6 1mm thicker, how much more battery could they cram in?
- 10 months ago A hard case, wireless charging pad, and things my S6 needs but not available in Indonesia.
- 11 months ago Hi there. Thanks for getting my hopes up! =)
- 1 year ago Bezel. Kinda sure it's the huge bezel (especially under the screen) that makes it look like a cheap phone of yesteryear
- 3 years ago Indonesia needs to see Galaxy S4 first =)
- 3 years ago This is actually big. Well done, HTC!
- 3 years ago Confirmed to be in Indonesia at late november or early december. the price tag will be expensive, though.. in countries...
- 3 years ago I believe you could say that. but on resolution, brightness, contrast (Overall quality, I believe), the nexus 4's screen is...
- 3 years ago Cool! turns out my nexus s still has a friend
- 3 years ago you know what? a lot of people in this discussion are selling their GNex, just have an open tender right here, right now =)
- 3 years ago Hopefully by the time you are upgrading, the 32GB version is already released =)
- Member for
- 4 years 3 weeks