- 2 weeks ago How to use Trusted Devices in Android Lollipop
- 3 weeks ago Amzer Pudding TPU Case for Nexus 6
- 2 months ago We took a look at the GoPro Google Jump camera array
- 3 months ago Naztech 10400mAh Universal Power Bank review
- 6 months ago Amzer SlimGrip Hybrid Case for Nexus 6
- 6 months ago How to add a trusted place in Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 6 months ago Smart lock screen security options in Android 5.0 Lollipop
- 6 months ago BLU's new phones are inexpensive and colorful, plus one that's really thin
- 6 months ago First look at the Remix Ultra Tablet
- 6 months ago Hands-on with SanDisk's updated Dual USB Drive 3.0
- 6 months ago Hands-on with the Sony Walkman NW-ZX2: $1119 of Android-powered music player
- 6 months ago Here are the first Sharp TVs running Android TV
- 6 months ago This is Panasonic's Android Auto head unit, coming to a car near you
- 6 months ago Hands-on with the ZTE Grand X Max+
- 6 months ago This is the Spro 2, ZTE's second-generation smart projector
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 10 months ago Anytime someone calls you and you answer, it will take you to the dialer. While in the call, I think you will have to switch ...
- 10 months ago Have you tried different AC power bricks? Sometimes you can quickly shock the system into working by sending a stronger curre...
- 10 months ago I have both (Google I/O was nice to me this year) and can say that the Moto 360 is both nicer to look at and also nicer to we...
- 10 months ago When you order both Glass and the prescription frames (or any of the different shades for that matter) the accessory comes in...
- 2 months ago Have to remember this is just the beginning of Google Jump. The goal is to make it so any cameras will be able to work with...
- 6 months ago Unnecessary but expected. On a different Nexus 6 Amzer case I am reviewing they printed the logo and the full Amzer name on...
- 8 months ago I am almost 95% sure you will have to wipe your device and manually install the Lollipop factory image but I could be wrong...
- 8 months ago Don't let the length of the article scare you. The process is actually fairly quick and simple to do :)
- 8 months ago I tried putting the case on the phone when the two pieces were tougher but I felt like I was forcing it too much so I didn'...
- 12 months ago Just remember that since it is still beta and the new look hasn't been pushed out to the stable build yet, Google is...
- 12 months ago Personally, I never have had any issues with Chrome Beta on my Android devices. The Canary build for my OS X machine once...
- 2 years ago I could really use a replacement for my Logitech Revue! :)
- 2 years ago I cannot wait to win this :)
- 2 years ago I hope I can win!
- Justin is a journalism student with a background in android development. He is also a Nexus fanatic and a wearable technology expert.
- Member for
- 2 years 8 months