Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago Anytime someone calls you and you answer, it will take you to the dialer. While in the call, I think you will have to switch ...
- 1 year ago Have you tried different AC power bricks? Sometimes you can quickly shock the system into working by sending a stronger curre...
- 1 year ago I have both (Google I/O was nice to me this year) and can say that the Moto 360 is both nicer to look at and also nicer to we...
- 1 year ago When you order both Glass and the prescription frames (or any of the different shades for that matter) the accessory comes in...
- 2 months ago Smart lock screen security options in Android
- 3 months ago Enabling Android Pay loyalty card location notifications
- 3 months ago How to add your credit, debit, loyalty and gift cards to Android Pay
- 3 months ago PSA: You may have issues using a Fitbit with your Marshmallow phone right now [Update]
- 4 months ago G Data Secure Chat is the newest way to encrypt your texts
- 4 months ago The Inateck 4-port USB charging station that could have been awesome
- 5 months ago Samsung announces new live college sports section in Samsung Milk Music
- 5 months ago How to get better battery life on the LG G4
- 5 months ago The 12000 mAh battery pack from Innori
- 5 months ago 10 things you need to know about the LG G4
- 6 months ago On-body detection explained
- 6 months ago Trusted Face in Lollipop, explained
- 6 months ago How to use Trusted Devices in Android
- 7 months ago Amzer Pudding TPU Case for Nexus 6
- 8 months ago We took a look at the GoPro Google Jump camera array
- View More
- 3 months ago Thanks for the tip!
- 6 months ago It is a Virginia Poltrack original. You can find her post about it here: https://plus.google.com/+VirginiaPoltrack/posts/...
- 8 months ago Have to remember this is just the beginning of Google Jump. The goal is to make it so any cameras will be able to work with...
- 1 year ago Unnecessary but expected. On a different Nexus 6 Amzer case I am reviewing they printed the logo and the full Amzer name on...
- 1 year ago I am almost 95% sure you will have to wipe your device and manually install the Lollipop factory image but I could be wrong...
- 1 year ago Don't let the length of the article scare you. The process is actually fairly quick and simple to do :)
- 1 year ago I tried putting the case on the phone when the two pieces were tougher but I felt like I was forcing it too much so I didn'...
- 1 year ago Just remember that since it is still beta and the new look hasn't been pushed out to the stable build yet, Google is...
- 1 year ago Personally, I never have had any issues with Chrome Beta on my Android devices. The Canary build for my OS X machine once...
- 2 years ago I could really use a replacement for my Logitech Revue! :)
- 2 years ago I cannot wait to win this :)
- 3 years ago I hope I can win!
- Justin is a journalism student with a background in android development. He is also a Nexus fanatic and a wearable technology expert.
- Member for
- 3 years 2 months