- 1 year ago Oh oh another blackberry! Batten down the hatches! LOL
- 1 year ago After a while it just gets hard to believe anything Google/Android has to say about their security issues
- 1 year ago Google deserves to fry. LOL
- 1 year ago Ok
- 1 year ago Can you say vomit?
- 1 year ago Thank you
- 1 year ago Android doesn't have this perfect. I want to be rid of WiFi sites that the tablet picks up but will NEVER use. How do you...
- 1 year ago They were originally Research In Motion. I believe they used C+ to get their code going BUT it was NOT a retread of Linux...
- 1 year ago You're weird and say nothing
- 1 year ago Nope sorry. It was over several months AND it's not blackberry's main money maker anymore. I hope they succeed. Articles...
- 1 year ago You spoke about being parasitic and Android's OS is a derivative of Linux. Nothing can be MORE parasitic than that....
- 1 year ago No
- 1 year ago Takes one to know one, LOL
- 1 year ago Linux...Yo. LOL
- 1 year ago A parasitic move, right? They didn't invent it but used it as a guinea pig in their lab after purchase. The Linux part IS...
- Member for
- 2 years 2 months