Recent Forum Posts
- 4 days ago Thanks. It's also something that has just started to happen over the past couple of days. I've tried looking over the...
- 4 days ago Hey Phil, Have you heard of any battery drain issues linked to "Assist" on the 2013 Moto X. I've have been getting great...
- 1 month ago I really like it so far. I much prefer the grid of cover art as opposed to the single column.
- 3 months ago Try now. I was getting that message as well. I just checked again and was able to install. Posted via Android Central App
- 3 months ago Great post Phil. I tried Swing Copters. My high score: 1. That's right, 1. Posted via Android Central App
- 3 months ago Much cheaper than I would've thought. Intriguing. Posted via Android Central App
- 3 months ago Got my update at 12:30 am today. All is well. Posted via Android Central App
- 4 months ago Still waiting for the 4.4.4 on my Moto X. I'm still running 4.4.2. Posted via Android Central App
- 10 months ago I really like Hangouts, but then heard that I needed to use the stock messaging app on my Moto X in order to take full...
- 1 year ago I was prompted as well. However, the new plan never took and I still have unlimited data, according to my account...
- 1 year ago I ordered my Moto X from Verizon on the day it was available with the expectation that I would be moved to a tiered plan. I...
- 1 year ago Congratulations. Jealous. Posted via Android Central App
- 1 year ago These specially marked packages are proving to be quite elusive. Posted via Android Central App
- Member for
- 1 year 2 months