Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago What was he doing to his phone that required you to give him a new one every other week?
- 1 month ago +6
- 1 month ago Or you could buy 10 ultrabooks!
- 1 month ago They could release it in the US, but I doubt there would be very high demand. How many ASUS phones do you see in a typical...
- 5 months ago I read that Trusted Reviews found that the S6 was considerably better despite its smaller battery. But I've also read the...
- 5 months ago I would lean towards the Galaxy S6. I haven't used either, but the S6 really seems to focus on points important to the...
- 6 months ago YES! Seriously, we need this. Or at least a different color, or some sort of line in between the comment and signature.
- 6 months ago And those developers of scammy "your phone has a virus" apps if the user manages to install them. Although I'm optimistic...
- 7 months ago OMG WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? https://i.imgur.com/MFatedG.png
- 7 months ago I think the most natural way to say it would be "they've got" or "they have". Just "they've" is a bit awkward, but this is...
- 7 months ago What's "KNOX mode" in the notification drawer?
- 8 months ago Yeah, it was from Quickoffice.
- 8 months ago Awesome! Thanks so much!
- 8 months ago I currently have 25. I know a free account starts at 15. Is there any way to find out where I got the extra 10, or when it...
- 8 months ago Yeah, because TracFone is OBVIOUSLY the biggest offender... /s
- Member for
- 2 years 8 months