Recent Forum Posts
- 2 weeks ago Ok, so I just installed to Pebble app now too. So will they just need to flip a switch to make things work?
- 2 weeks ago Seriously. I got a tweet back from Endomondo "It's coming out soon". Plus "We have another Android wearable integration in...
- 1 month ago On an off note, any chance we can finally use DashClock in place of the stock HTC lockscreen?
- 1 month ago Just saw. Thanks for the heads up churchcr
- 1 month ago Still nothing here
- 1 month ago Nothing yet in Washington State
- 1 month ago You do know that we are getting the security enhancements from 4.4.4, so in theory, we still win.
- 1 month ago There's a reason Big Red tests their updates for what feels like years....to prevent issues like AT&T had.
- 1 month ago Does anyone have a channel log of what else 4.4.3 is giving us?
- 2 months ago It does answer the questions Google says it can take about an hour. Your question was why, the answer is "Becasue Google...
- 2 months ago Sure can https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/3097151?hl=en
- 2 months ago Possible stupid questions warning: Do you need to be on the L Dev, to get the L-Version theme, or will KitKat suffice?
- 3 months ago I love how you can answer calls with the case closed. I'd love a Black or Orange one please.
- 3 months ago Will Google Wallet and this loyalty feature work without WiFi or data access?
- 9 months ago Andrew, Great review. Do you know where I could get instructions about this for my new Samsung Chromebook?
- Member for
- 3 years 2 months