Recent Forum Posts
- 2 months ago Personally, I like both digital and paper. Paper because (unless of fire or theft) i cant lose the books due to Amazon...
- 3 months ago Yet I've still not received anything
- 3 months ago HTC's website shows complete. http://www.htc.com/us/go/htc-software-updates/
- 7 months ago It's the FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!!!
- 8 months ago I'm on hold right now getting my 10gb plan reduced!
- 8 months ago Ok, so I just installed to Pebble app now too. So will they just need to flip a switch to make things work?
- 8 months ago Seriously. I got a tweet back from Endomondo "It's coming out soon". Plus "We have another Android wearable integration in...
- 9 months ago On an off note, any chance we can finally use DashClock in place of the stock HTC lockscreen?
- 9 months ago Just saw. Thanks for the heads up churchcr
- 9 months ago Still nothing here
- 9 months ago Nothing yet in Washington State
- 9 months ago You do know that we are getting the security enhancements from 4.4.4, so in theory, we still win.
- 9 months ago There's a reason Big Red tests their updates for what feels like years....to prevent issues like AT&T had.
- 9 months ago Does anyone have a channel log of what else 4.4.3 is giving us?
- 11 months ago It does answer the questions Google says it can take about an hour. Your question was why, the answer is "Becasue Google...
- Member for
- 3 years 10 months