- 1 week ago WeatherBug's radar view works just fine for me.
- 1 week ago How are SD cards handled for encrypted devices? Are they encrypted too?
- 4 weeks ago I'm still with Weatherbug because it's the only app with hourly windchill forecasts, which is pretty darn important in...
- 4 weeks ago Feedly is trash compared to Inoreader, which provides far more features at every tier.
- 1 month ago No mention of WeatherBug? Seriously?
- 1 month ago "And then there are those crazy folks who deliberately exploit the software on their devices in order to add system-level...
- 1 month ago Grippier backing, replaceable battery, bigger screen, way smaller bezel.
- 2 months ago LOL why would anyone buy a Kodak phone ... the Kodak brand has zero relevance.
- 3 months ago Todoist is still far better.
- 4 months ago $3.99 for a streaming app? Do they realize Soundcloud (their closest competitor) is free?
- 4 months ago The official News & Weather app is the best IMO.
- 5 months ago No, the app named "mySMS."
- 5 months ago Nothing better than mySMS. Period.
- 6 months ago TheScore is the best. Yahoo Sports is garbage and can't retain login info between sessions.
- 6 months ago Nothing else matches BaconReader's feature completeness.
- Member for
- 1 year 4 months