Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago I couldn't agree more.
- 1 month ago Poweramp over everything.
- 4 months ago Here's what I want: - Removable battery - Micro SD card support - IP67 rating - QHD screen
- 5 months ago No mention of FB Reader? It's completely free.
- 5 months ago Nice of HTC to follow Samsung's lead haha.
- 5 months ago Comics & magazines on my S5, books on my Kindle Paperwhite.
- 5 months ago The BTS trackers are the peers in a swarm. Relay servers are used for devices that are behind NATs and so have difficulty...
- 5 months ago Same here.
- 5 months ago I sync my photos to all my PCs automagically using BitTorrent Sync.
- 6 months ago WeatherBug's radar view works just fine for me.
- 6 months ago How are SD cards handled for encrypted devices? Are they encrypted too?
- 6 months ago I'm still with Weatherbug because it's the only app with hourly windchill forecasts, which is pretty darn important in...
- 6 months ago Feedly is trash compared to Inoreader, which provides far more features at every tier.
- 6 months ago No mention of WeatherBug? Seriously?
- 7 months ago "And then there are those crazy folks who deliberately exploit the software on their devices in order to add system-level...
- Member for
- 1 year 9 months