Recent Forum Posts
- 6 months ago 80GB at $20 = $0.25 per GB 100GB at $1.99 x 12 = $23.88 or $0.24 per GB So....which is better?
- 8 months ago $249 for the best smartwatch on the market...and now its stylish? I think I can swing that.
- 1 year ago I'd think about buying one of these just to take boating and to the beach.
- 1 year ago I'm totally lighting up my old account!
- 1 year ago Where do you find it?
- 1 year ago The only way that statement would be true is if OUYA wasn't GAPPS compatible. I really don't know enough about it to say...
- 1 year ago If you don't see how this addresses fragmentation, you weren't paying attention. Its a straight shot at solving...
- 1 year ago Love it so far. Not a single FC on my Toro Nexus. Much faster than the RC Chrome.
- 1 year ago My Thunderbolt is absolutely horrid on battery life, but I rarely carry a second battery with me, even though I have the...
- 2 years ago $40 for my Thunderbolt. As if I haven't been insulted enough. This phablet better be the Jesus phone.
- 2 years ago I guess that depends on what you mean by pirating. I've sideloaded apps that were not available for my device on the play...
- 2 years ago 1) It has all the functionality of a normal android tablet short of an rear facing camera. It should come with the...
- 2 years ago You can Airplay with iMediashare.
- 2 years ago Chrome doesn't support flash
- 3 years ago My question is...does it work with the Palm Touchstone. I have a crap load of those things sitting around. Plus they are...
- Member for
- 3 years 4 months