Recent Forum Posts
- 10 months ago +1 Even my Note 2 does it. It's called Smart Switch.
- 11 months ago Need this for missing data toggle on my Note 2!
- 12 months ago Only works by holding it on my Note 2 running 4.4.2 stock + rooted. Using the update not the flag.
- 1 year ago +1
- 1 year ago I love tech, but im still gonna rock this Note II for another couple years. Big screen, fast, great battery.
- 1 year ago I saw Scholly on Shark Tank. Dude that started it got $1.3 million in scholarships.
- 1 year ago Just say "weather".
- 1 year ago Useless. Google Now cards don't tell you the feels like temp (with windchill or with humidity).
- 1 year ago Word on the street is no.
- 1 year ago I hope it does so people can finally shut up about Samsung not having them.
- 1 year ago Meh. Root ur phone and install Wanam Xposed and Xposed Installer. Hold volume up when screen is off to turn flash on, hold...
- 2 years ago It's not a recall. Wave will be disabled via a future software update.
- 2 years ago Siiiiiiiiick. RIP M8.
- 2 years ago The only hype is the price. The hardware is not amazing imo. We've seen it all before.
- 2 years ago Makes the front of the M8 look like an iPhone with its thick ass bezels.
- Member for
- 3 years 6 months