Recent Forum Posts
- 4 years ago Just got the OTA for 3.2 just now UK Wifi model. HC works great as expected. I would recommend to some people to restore t...
- 4 years ago I feel sorry for international Xoom owners. The Asus Transformer will probably get 3.2 before intl xooms get 3.1. (Incoming ...
- 5 years ago The Nexus One was announced during January, they had a dedicated press event for that where invites were sent a week before (...
- 5 years ago I'd use it as a stand for my phones so I can properly take a video of them and use my other hand to hold the cam properly....
- 4 years ago http://www.thenextgalaxy.com/ Or just download the Samsung Unpacked App
- 4 years ago Can anyone test if the AT&T model has NFC? Ive been hearing conflicting info that it doesnt.
- 4 years ago For a second I thought that was the Nexus Prime (or Galaxy Nexus is what we should call it)
- 4 years ago It's PRIME TIME
- 4 years ago There are so many things here that points out that this is Legit, but at the same time there are so many things that prove...
- 4 years ago Most likely is a Fake. -Honeycomb uses a much newer kernel build, 2.6.36, and ICS was allegedly supposed to use 3.0. -...
- 4 years ago Whats great is that in the UK when something has HSPA+ they arent going 4G! 4G! everytime!
- 4 years ago Meanwhile, Nvidia are launching their 1440p playing quadcore chips in about.....2-3 months from now
- 4 years ago NOT Honeycomb!!!!!!!!!
- 5 years ago Im pretty sure the power/lock button will still be there :/
- 5 years ago Wah I hope its HTC, not LG :/
- 5 years ago GTab 10.1 uses Tegra 2. I don't know what you are worried about..?
- 5 years ago I completely forgot this phone even existed haha!
- 5 years ago I noticed there isn't any Sprint branding? Launch in different countries?
- 5 years ago Also notice no sprint branding compared to the one showed today. Maybe an international phone? There is no mention of...
- Member for
- 5 years 8 months