- 2 months ago I think they may go with a new interface like the pro tablets.
- 7 months ago I'm just excited to see where Verizon puts their logo this time!
- 8 months ago This excludes Verizon of course.
- 10 months ago I guess I'll wait for the next note tablet and hope it has a high resolution And quadcore.
- 10 months ago Waiting for the Note 3 also.
- 11 months ago This is a mid range phone for people who want a big screen. If you want a high end phone, wait till Sept for the Note 3.
- 11 months ago Sucks the personal background for messages is now tinted. Also when I send a picture it asks which gallery to use. So I hit...
- 11 months ago The note 2 keyboard didn't have the auto correct feature I was used to. So I found a Jellybean keyboard on the Play store.
- 1 year ago Sept 6th, I think there is an event in Berlin maybe showing it off.
- 1 year ago +1
- 1 year ago Pick me please!!
- 1 year ago Don't hate cause Im on unlimited 4g. lol My phone is my home internet.
- 1 year ago I'm sure I bring the average up with the data I use a month. I'm at 23 gigs and didn't even blink. Lol
- 1 year ago Any news of a powerful 10 inch tablet coming soon? I hope Samsung announces one soon. The note tablets screen isn't good...
- 1 year ago I would love to upgrade to the note 2 then pass it on to another member of the family when the note 3 comes out. The galaxy...
- Member for
- 2 years 7 months