- 1 month ago I am out in the country and use my note 2 with unlimited for Internet on my pc. Being a gamer I use between 20 - 30 gigs a...
- 6 months ago I think they may go with a new interface like the pro tablets.
- 1 year ago I'm just excited to see where Verizon puts their logo this time!
- 1 year ago This excludes Verizon of course.
- 1 year ago I guess I'll wait for the next note tablet and hope it has a high resolution And quadcore.
- 1 year ago Waiting for the Note 3 also.
- 1 year ago This is a mid range phone for people who want a big screen. If you want a high end phone, wait till Sept for the Note 3.
- 1 year ago Sucks the personal background for messages is now tinted. Also when I send a picture it asks which gallery to use. So I hit...
- 1 year ago The note 2 keyboard didn't have the auto correct feature I was used to. So I found a Jellybean keyboard on the Play store.
- 1 year ago Sept 6th, I think there is an event in Berlin maybe showing it off.
- 1 year ago +1
- 1 year ago Pick me please!!
- 1 year ago Don't hate cause Im on unlimited 4g. lol My phone is my home internet.
- 1 year ago I'm sure I bring the average up with the data I use a month. I'm at 23 gigs and didn't even blink. Lol
- 1 year ago Any news of a powerful 10 inch tablet coming soon? I hope Samsung announces one soon. The note tablets screen isn't good...
- Member for
- 2 years 11 months