Recent Forum Posts
- 5 days ago Im sticking with my OnePlus One. I The battery easily lasts my a day and then some,
- 1 month ago im gonna hold out on downloading Oxygen until they work a few of the bugs out
- 2 months ago Oxygen OS was never supposed to be an OTA update. Just pointing that out. I like my OPO alot.
- 2 months ago yay finally although its not my daily driver right now.
- 3 months ago How about they update the Note 3. AT...
- 3 months ago im waiting for Lollipop for my Note 3
- 5 months ago when my contract is up. im gonna consider going prepaid
- 1 year ago Ive noticed that also. The battery seems to be a little faster than before
- 1 year ago Meanwhile we are no so patiently waiting here in the states
- 1 year ago Finally!!!!!
- 1 year ago so this means that the Note II will be next right?
- 1 year ago ONCE! I hope i win. Never won any of your contests before. But hopefully i will someday
- 1 year ago I read that Samsung has elected to skip 4.2 and go straight to 4.3
- 1 year ago N7 LTE is kinda sexy not gonna lie.
- 1 year ago Once my contract expires. I might consider going to Aio since i could take my phone with me its a possibility. Since i use...
- Member for
- 2 years 5 months