Recent Forum Posts
- 3 weeks ago I just bought an unlocked T-mobile variant Xperia Z3. I went to the AT&T store and got a nano sim card i can make calls and r...
- 4 months ago who here has used it on AT&T? i should be getting mine in a couple of days...
- 4 months ago Looking forward to getting my One+ this week. I have a Note 3 and its a great device but i am getting bored with it and want ...
- 6 days ago I might consider jumping to T mobile again i had them way back when they were still relatively new and needless to say the...
- 1 week ago Ive started buying phones outright now and i make sure there sim unlocked
- 2 weeks ago 1. Bigger battery im willing to trade a bigger battery at the expense of a little more thickness. The Z3 is just a little...
- 1 month ago There are people who still use the Atrix HD i didnt think it was very popular anyway.
- 1 month ago Its kinda a slap in the face if you ask me.
- 1 month ago Im sticking with my OnePlus One. I The battery easily lasts my a day and then some,
- 2 months ago im gonna hold out on downloading Oxygen until they work a few of the bugs out
- 3 months ago Oxygen OS was never supposed to be an OTA update. Just pointing that out. I like my OPO alot.
- 3 months ago yay finally although its not my daily driver right now.
- 4 months ago How about they update the Note 3. AT...
- 4 months ago im waiting for Lollipop for my Note 3
- 6 months ago when my contract is up. im gonna consider going prepaid
- 1 year ago Ive noticed that also. The battery seems to be a little faster than before
- 1 year ago Meanwhile we are no so patiently waiting here in the states
- 1 year ago Finally!!!!!
- Member for
- 2 years 6 months