- 5 months ago does it not support immersive mode?
- 5 months ago finally a camera ui that is usable on the nexus 5. the shutter button has so much empty space around it though
- 5 months ago the last phone i bought under contract was an iPhone 4 after i unlocked it i never looked back at locked phones again and...
- 6 months ago Maybe if I get a case I can finally get a nexus 5
- 6 months ago Sony releases a flagship every six months and you expressed discontent but if samsung release an s5 prime 2 months after...
- 6 months ago Seeing as HTC will most likely use a snapdragon SOC, I will not be surprised if the new HTC also has an 801 as the 805(...
- 1 year ago Doesn't look to bad. In fact I think I like it more than the original s4 but the physical button look horrible.
- 1 year ago long live the HTC drONE!!!!!!!
- 1 year ago i want this phone now
- 1 year ago Don't they both come with 16gb interns Storage with an SD card slot?
- Member for
- 1 year 8 months