- 2 weeks ago Nuclear holocost?... No...no please, call me Mr. President.
- 2 weeks ago Well, they gotta keep their options open for another "me too" revolutionary product. Poor Google, I think they want "the...
- 3 weeks ago Yeah but when the bugs are fundamental functions...how many do you need before you say WTF!!!?
- 3 weeks ago I'm not sure I want to know what people do with only one hand available. Especially "in the moment"!!!!
- 1 month ago Maybe some. But others like me got to recapture albums I had bought 3-4 times over already.... From scratched cd's to...
- 1 month ago Very cool...and clever on htc's part.
- 1 month ago Which begs the question.... What happens when you plug the module into the v10?
- 1 month ago Yeah it seems like alpha wants to be the company to introduce the next "iPhone" so badly, it buys any company with a half...
- 1 month ago You mean OLD iPhones? Or do you work at the Genius Bar (you know where someone would take their NEW IPhone to be repaired)
- 1 month ago Did anyone mention Donald's D**********k is yuuuuuge!
- 1 month ago Wow these companies are like a 5 year old that just learned their first knock knock joke. It's only amusing when someone is...
- 1 month ago And then wipped in the streets!
- 1 month ago Just wait til IOT...you'll get all washer and fridge reviews you ever dreamed of!
- 1 month ago Well sure... New customers get all kind of incentives to join. It's once you've joined and they decide your plan from three...
- 2 months ago Andy the android. Boom! Cute, friendly and "different"
- Member for
- 3 years 10 months