- 3 days ago You're asking the wrong question, the question you should be asking is "I dont understand how google is ill treating their...
- 4 days ago You realise that there are countries besides the US right? 68% is Google`s market share in the US. In the EU it's 90%.
- 4 days ago "A situation in which a single company or group owns all or nearly all of the market for a given type of product or service...
- 6 days ago Monopolies are bad, competition is good. Simple capitalism.
- 6 days ago Google and Microsoft are monopolies, Apple isn't.
- 4 months ago The LTE model already has SD card support.
- 4 months ago To clarify, in the UK You're banned from wearing Glass (and for that matter using any electronic device). You aren't...
- 5 months ago "Now to ban people from taking phone calls or texting during the movie as well..." That's always been banned.
- 5 months ago "I don't have a real problem with this IFF they also ban all other electronic devices, including cell phones, from being...
- 5 months ago Here in the UK all phones are free. It's just the monthly contract that varies.
- 5 months ago Yeah, England. A regular ticket is about £12. But add on a few pounds for 3D and/or a premium seat.
- 5 months ago Dinner for 2? £50 easily unless you are in McDonald's. 2 cinema tickets is £30. Add on another £10 for drinks and popcorn....
- 6 months ago This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read!
- 8 months ago Not healthcare, that's paid for by national insurance. Also, not roads, paid for by council tax!
- 8 months ago They aren't increasing tax, they're reducing tax avoidance.
- Member for
- 1 year 6 months