Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago Which of these come with an AC adapter? I don't want to mess with batteries all the time for a connected scale.
- 5 months ago Possibly stupid question: Can you disable the always-on display if you want the extra battery life?
- 2 years ago Thinner is good. Brighter is good. But yeah, the resolution is unlikely to do anything for most of us, except possibly...
- 2 years ago Are you sure it's resolution that is preventing your display from looking life-like? For that matter, are you sure your...
- 2 years ago Feels a little faster, which is never a bad thing. Glad to see they're keeping it up to date.
- 2 years ago It's called "no hoops". We're allowed one.
- 2 years ago Hook me up.
- 2 years ago The only helpful thing I have to add is this: late in a level, when you're running out of moves, shift gears. If you have,...
- 2 years ago Does it feel snappy or laggy when you use it? Is there any way to turn off the rotating cube GUI? How is it for streaming...
- 2 years ago ENTERING THIS CONTEST IS TOO DIFFICULT!!!
- 3 years ago I feel like you're completely ignoring multitasking. Some of us may want to have 7 widgets running all the time, or to...
- 4 years ago Judging from the comments, this is probably a rare situation, but Font Installer locked up my phone to the point that it...
- 4 years ago Can't be installed in Canada? That's sad.
- 5 years ago Is it just me, or is it really irritating that the main screen can only be viewed in portrait mode?
- 5 years ago I've been using the beta for a while. It works over 3G too. Not a bad app, though may not be worth $30 to everyone.
- Member for
- 5 years 7 months