Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago I think VR opens up a whole new way to educate people and making it accessible through a phone makes it easy to get into ever...
- 5 months ago Android's pretty great Lollipop is sweet looking Nexus for life, yo...
- 5 months ago 155175 Trying this again...
- 5 months ago 155169 Crappy $12 watch from Amazon....
- 1 year ago Yes, please! Then I can give my wife my N4 and bring her into the Android fold!...
- 2 years ago I ordered mine Friday, the 22nd around 1pm and it's out for delivery this morning. This is the first time I've been excited f...
- 1 month ago I'd want the S6. I'm wary about how breakable the Edge screen would be and I don't want to have to wear oven mitts to use...
- 5 months ago Best movie I saw was either Snowpiercer or Winter Soldier. Good year for Chris Evans apparently.
- 5 months ago I love my Chromecast and I think my wife would love having a remote and everything centralized.
- 11 months ago A new Nexus 7 would be nice!
- 12 months ago And lastly, I just like free stuff.
- 12 months ago Also, if I won this, I could try and get my wife to switch to Android.
- 12 months ago This phone seems like a really good step for LG.
- 1 year ago I'm always up for free phones!
- 1 year ago I've always wanted to try a Note out.
- 1 year ago I could give my wife my 2012 N7 to get her hooked on Android.
- 1 year ago That's pretty cool looking. I wouldn't mind having it.
- 1 year ago I'd love to have a new Nexus 7!
- 1 year ago I wouldn't mind being able to watch some Instant videos while my wife watches TV.
- Member for
- 2 years 2 months