Recent Forum Posts
- 3 years ago Thanks!...
- 4 years ago It's a long shot but i had to try! Thanks!...
- 5 years ago Try flashing a custom rom. Or download rom manager and flash the stock rooted rom. Since you've lost everything wipe everythi...
- 5 years ago Hello, I just followed this guide: http://forum.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-one-roms-hacks/7366-how-install-custom-roms-y...
- 5 years ago Although impressive i am not interested very much in any of the docks since i already have a powerful desktop and laptop comp...
- 6 years ago Hell yes, this is the phone i was waiting for!!!...
- 3 years ago THANKS!
- 3 years ago The main reason i despise apple for is their attitude. They are indeed making good products but i really don't want to buy...
- 5 years ago Hard to keep the camera on the tablet eh Phil? It's ok though, we totally understand!!!
- 5 years ago Hello, Where do i find the latest gapps? Has the rom manager been updated to download the new ones?
- 5 years ago - Posted in wrong article, deleted -
- 5 years ago Never mind, it seems to be a bug if you move the app to SD right after installation. Reinstalled and found the widgets.
- 5 years ago Can't find the widgets, anyone else has the same problem?
- 5 years ago cyanogen mod with launcherpro will make this a BADASS phone!!!
- 5 years ago If i already have RC1, can i flash this directly over RC1? Or i should do a complete wipe before?
- 5 years ago Maybe it is time for google to realize that there are people outside US and enable paid apps WORLDWIDE!!!
- 5 years ago Same for me here in Greece :(
- 5 years ago haha so true :D (but i still want gingerbread :D)
- 5 years ago For the unrooted i highly recommend Es file explorer
- 5 years ago YESSSSS, Greek at last! Now please OPEN THE MARKET TO ALL COUNTRIES we are waiting for AGES now!
- 6 years ago Just press the home button on launcher pro and it brings up the cards. They are also much larger than helix and you can...
- Member for
- 6 years 5 months