- 3 days ago It's just a rubbish browser, it's slow and plenty of web sites don't work properly, I just noticed earlier that I also had...
- 1 month ago I think Lollipop followed by licorice. Outside the USA nobody knows what lifesavers or Lemonheads are, which is the reason...
- 2 months ago Sadly the author doesn't realise most new phones have now moved to lithium polymer technology. Posted via Android Central...
- 4 months ago No you are an idiot how is still making excuses, stop being a bigot.
- 4 months ago Racist idiot does not understand how stupid he is.
- 4 months ago Have you installed CyanogenMod yet?
- 4 months ago Does it work remotely over the internet?
- 4 months ago Buy some extra batteries off Ebay with a separate wall plug battery charger. Forget saving battery and laugh at people who...
- 4 months ago Installing a different launcher or even a custom ROM is beyond many people obviously.
- 4 months ago That would be the multi-tasking button described in the article that you long press for "menu". RTFA
- 4 months ago Maybe people in China get a good education and don't spell like an 8 year old.
- 4 months ago Nope in the UK it is generally pronounced Knock-Key-Ah
- 4 months ago Couldn't you just have bought any cheap Android stick off Ebay for XBMC?
- 4 months ago Cubed (3) is the best by far.
- 4 months ago Install myappsharer on your phone, install office, open myappsharer and share the apk on to dropbox (or similar) Then...
- Member for
- 1 year 3 months