Recent Forum Posts
- 2 years ago Just looked it up, 512MB. Passable if you're using a handful of apps.
- 2 years ago RAM?
- 2 years ago You mean, I'll never get a decent $100 tablet. :(
- 2 years ago O.o I'd rather not have a cellphone at all if I had to deal with Verizon.
- 2 years ago Exactly, I'm in no rush. But I do want a bigger screened phone... My Exhibit II 4G is looking a little small...
- 3 years ago Now that would be genius.
- 3 years ago So are they running 1700 MHz and 1900 MHz simultaneously, or are they switching to 1900MHz?
- 3 years ago Pretty much.
- 3 years ago I think you're trying to inject something that wasn't even implied there in the first place.
- 3 years ago True, but in this case, it's better to name it the Nexus 4 and people know that it's .7 inches bigger than it being named...
- 3 years ago Just make sure you place those calls on GrooveIP in STRONG signal areas. Otherwise you'll get delays, static, and...
- 3 years ago T-Mobile data is fast when you can get it. Out in the country, obviously, it's non-existent. I personally recommend T-...
- 3 years ago I like Simple Mobile's $40 plan, I just wish the data wasn't throttled after 250MB...
- 3 years ago The price you would pay if you weren't buying the phone with a contract.
- 3 years ago The original Sidekicks/Hiptops brought a major feature to the cellular market: cloud sync. For those who remember, Andy...
- Member for
- 4 years 3 months