Recent Forum Posts
- 1 year ago I love it too! Looks like an accurate comparison.
- 2 years ago I am glad I pre-order mine (White 32GB) the first day possible, got it on July 5. The phone is just great; it really worth...
- 2 years ago Verizon finally call me back, they fixed the activation issues with the Galaxy S3 and where able to activate the phone that...
- 2 years ago I got mine today and they told me I can't activate it jet. I will keep trying daily until it gets activated.
- 2 years ago This is true, I got charge, and got the shipping and the tracking number. I should have my phone tomorrow :).
- 2 years ago I love this application, I have been using it for more than six months and I have lost 55 lbs and my wife 25. The most...
- 2 years ago WTF with Google no longer supporting the Verizon Galaxy Nexus? http://www.gottabemobile.com/2012/02/03/google-no-longer-...
- 2 years ago I don't have any problem with the virtual ones. But, since I rooted and start using a rom that can customize these bottoms...
- 2 years ago Well the iphone is the smartphone for dummies.
- 2 years ago Nice it looks that it have ICS, maybe is a mistake on the specs.
- 2 years ago Yes, 4G down on Tampa FL. 3G is working fine. I am using a Galaxy Nexus.
- 2 years ago I got the Galaxy Nexus and I love it.
- 2 years ago I just installed on my Verizon Galaxy Nexus and worked fine. Now I need to figure out where to spend the 10$ here in FL.
- 2 years ago I agree with you, I am sure if the next iphone get just a bigger screen, that will be enough for them to get the new one....
- 2 years ago Yes, I am getting this phone and selling my Thunderbolt ebay.
- Member for
- 4 years 2 months