Recent Forum Posts
- 4 days ago My mom could use a new phone. She's on an S4 currently and this would be a good choice to get her into the phablet sized...
- 1 week ago Overall, it's fine. The keyboard gets laggy sometimes. Battery life varies for me. Sometimes I get 15h-17h SoT..
- 1 week ago Built-in wireless charging and the stylus pen look promising.
- 2 weeks ago I would stay with my G4. The note 5's dropped features are a big factor.
- 2 months ago My contract is up very soon... that phone would be a huge upgrade to my current S4 Posted via the Android Central App
- 9 months ago I hope this update doesn't wipe out my icons Posted via Android Central App
- 10 months ago Probably folks that just want to resell them got the phones... Posted via Android Central App
- 10 months ago Probably catering for older folks that have no need for the s pen or folks with big fingers... Posted via Android Central...
- 1 year ago Looking to upgrade my S4!! Posted via Android Central App
- 1 year ago It's a black hole in certain parts of Chicago. In Chinatown, at most times, can't even get 3g or lte.... Posted via...
- 1 year ago I wonder what's the battery life would be like for that monster Posted via Android Central App
- 1 year ago Sounds great, but is widely available at the biggest carriers? Posted via Android Central App
- 1 year ago Currenty using a S4 and the removable battery wins it for me so the logical step would be the S5. Besides, we use a lot of...
- 1 year ago Got the LG G Pad 8.3! Posted via Android Central App
- 1 year ago I could use this for my family Posted via Android Central App
- Member for
- 2 years 2 weeks