Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago There is no hardware needed. You can flash the T-Mobile S3 ROM on another S3.. such as the ATT one and use WiFi calling....
- 2 months ago It let's you flash custom roms and root with ease because the bootloader comes unlocked.
- 2 months ago The T-Mobile Note 4 is basically a dev edition since its bootloader comes unlocked.
- 3 months ago If you hold down the recent apps touch button (instead of tapping it), it acts as the menu button.
- 3 months ago Exynos is 64bit, so be happy!
- 3 months ago Companion app will be out on Android soon. I love my Pebble, but it's not as accurate as my Gear Fit at steps. It counts...
- 4 months ago Use triangle away and then wanam xposed to set reset custom flag. You'll be good after that.
- 1 year ago No you won't, but you can root your phone and install a custom recovery.. then download the update from XDA manually and...
- Member for
- 3 years 6 months