Recent Forum Posts
- 3 weeks ago Pictures taken are a lot more accurate and cleaner now. Ever since the first 1.40 update, there was a really big change....
- 1 month ago It supports pinch to zoom and the zoom in/out buttons up top. Both methods work great and are considered easy.
- 1 month ago Anyone notice if their S6 had a very dim flash LED on 24/7? Is that fixed now?
- 1 month ago Did you ever notice if your flash LED was dimly lit 24/7? There is supposed to be a fix for that as well.
- 2 months ago T-Mobile wanted the best N4 software that Samsung could make and rejected a few revisions due to bugs. The current version...
- 6 months ago There is no hardware needed. You can flash the T-Mobile S3 ROM on another S3.. such as the ATT one and use WiFi calling....
- 8 months ago It let's you flash custom roms and root with ease because the bootloader comes unlocked.
- 8 months ago The T-Mobile Note 4 is basically a dev edition since its bootloader comes unlocked.
- 8 months ago If you hold down the recent apps touch button (instead of tapping it), it acts as the menu button.
- 8 months ago Exynos is 64bit, so be happy!
- 9 months ago Companion app will be out on Android soon. I love my Pebble, but it's not as accurate as my Gear Fit at steps. It counts...
- 9 months ago Use triangle away and then wanam xposed to set reset custom flag. You'll be good after that.
- 2 years ago No you won't, but you can root your phone and install a custom recovery.. then download the update from XDA manually and...
- Member for
- 3 years 11 months