- 11 hours ago I am not on Verizon, but I sure hope they do not ruin the S6 with the logo on the back.
- 11 hours ago That is corrct, Verizon uses CDMA technology for their voice calls. The current line of phones on their network are world...
- 12 hours ago Typically in most places outside of the U.S., and AT&T and T-Mobile in the U.S.
- 13 hours ago It's GSM unlocked.
- 15 hours ago Verizon version will come unlocked.
- 15 hours ago It's not the same technology. Samsung is basically using SSD Flash.
- 3 weeks ago Samsung phone have an Easy Mode, that many have said is good for older users. Also since they are popular phones, it is...
- 4 weeks ago Because it came after the S5?
- 1 month ago There is a new audio driver in the update for the S5.
- 1 month ago Customers can call them to use the native app.
- 1 month ago That's more of an HTC issue.
- 1 month ago This update has a new audio driver to address an android audio lag issue.
- 1 month ago and they test it on their network. Verizon has had issues in the past with firmware that has cause problems with their...
- 1 month ago I would take the S5 over the Nexus 6. I can not stand the camera's slowness on the Nexus 6, or the lack of memory card slot...
- 1 month ago Nope, that is still the nexus users. :-)
- Member for
- 3 years 9 months