- 1 week ago Alleged *photos* - they might be oil paintings, but they are definitely of the Sony Xperia Z3, according to the title.
- 1 week ago Climatology? That's like Dianetics and Battlefield Earth, right?
- 1 month ago No, I don't need to watch this. Most people advocating for so-called net neutrality don't even understand it.
- 1 month ago Hahaha, Apple couldn't "even get it right" so they had to buy Beats!
- 1 month ago It doesn't work well with my Nexus 4. I still have one that I paid $20 for hoping to use it as a spare charger at work or...
- 3 months ago I used to use double twist, until they removed the ability to side load podcasts, and it got really slow.
- 4 months ago Like the Xbox One (three)!
- 5 months ago Yes, Windows introduced a feature like that back in 98 or so. I haven't heard much about it since, but the first thing I'd...
- 5 months ago Hey, I know you guys said you were posting some stuff for n00bs, but this one is really basic. I think I'm more shocked by...
- 5 months ago Forbes site = WTF!? I got a 404 by hitting the back button. Forbes, learn how to Internet!
- 5 months ago But what kind of berries are those?
- 5 months ago Maybe record it using Google Glass?
- 6 months ago "Along with Motorola, Nokia, BlackBerry, Palm's patents comprise the basis of what modern smartphones are build off of."...
- 8 months ago Heh, it says Nexus 5s, as in plural, and I read it as The Nexus 5s as though there was some variant. Or maybe it's just 5...
- 10 months ago Anything but the bitten fruit? I'm down with that!
- Member for
- 10 months 2 weeks