Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago Waze for the daily commute, Sygic if I need offline maps. I've been trying Nokia's Here for a while and prefer the...
- 2 months ago UK, GiffGaff, sim free M8 downloading it now :)
- 4 months ago One day at lunch I decided not to spend £2 on a game because I figured I'd only play it for a week or two then get bored. I...
- 5 months ago Why not just download your state/locale? I'm trialling Here at the moment and quite like that I can be quite specific in...
- 7 months ago Either of the 6A or 9A batteries would be useful when I'm traveling
- 8 months ago yes please!
- 9 months ago Lollipop I reckon.
- 9 months ago Fitbit and AC ftw
- 10 months ago :)
- 10 months ago Good luck!
- 1 year ago "activate the phones before they import " ...Or ship a local payg sim card with instructions. I'm sure those who save money...
- 1 year ago What's the point in this if you can just bypass it by going to a service centre? Is there a cost attached or will they...
- 1 year ago Here's hoping!
- 1 year ago Here's hoping... :)
- 1 year ago :)
- Member for
- 2 years 5 months