Recent Forum Posts
- 3 months ago think I'm ready to upgrade from my M8
- 3 months ago Congrats to Sundar and everyone else who will have moved up the corporate promotion pyramid underneath him!
- 3 months ago It makes me laugh when people complain about a business making a profit. "OMG they charge me £1.50 for a coffee when it only...
- 7 months ago With 18 months of regular use they won't be worth the £5. Agree that it's a get-out clause for Orange and possibly also a...
- 7 months ago They have connected locks on their website but I won't profess to know how their connectivity compares to the Kwikset Kevo...
- 9 months ago Waze for the daily commute, Sygic if I need offline maps. I've been trying Nokia's Here for a while and prefer the...
- 10 months ago UK, GiffGaff, sim free M8 downloading it now :)
- 12 months ago One day at lunch I decided not to spend £2 on a game because I figured I'd only play it for a week or two then get bored. I...
- 1 year ago Why not just download your state/locale? I'm trialling Here at the moment and quite like that I can be quite specific in...
- 1 year ago Either of the 6A or 9A batteries would be useful when I'm traveling
- 1 year ago yes please!
- 1 year ago Lollipop I reckon.
- 1 year ago Fitbit and AC ftw
- 1 year ago :)
- 1 year ago Good luck!
- Member for
- 3 years 1 month