- 2 weeks ago Why would you want to go by another name..? This is just gonna get the trolls back to YouTube.
- 1 month ago 100MB a month? On a computer?! I've used 28,27GB so for just on my phone from June 1st till today.
- 1 month ago With Spotify you can have offline playlists so you don't use your dataplan. Don't know how it is with the other services...
- 1 month ago I'm using Spotify. It has always worked and I don't see any reason for switching. Everyone I know use it as well so it's...
- 1 month ago Solid. No reason for me to change.
- 1 month ago Hodor?
- 2 months ago Ok. Here you can buy a phone at a store that sells phones, TV's, computers and whatever and it's not locked. Like if you go...
- 2 months ago Ok! But isn't it possible to buy one that isn't carrier locked..? It is over here at least...
- 2 months ago You can always buy just a phone (contract free) if you want to, can't you..?
- 2 months ago As long as they're not too expensive and they come to Sweden!
- 2 months ago Why isn't this built in from the beginning..?
- 2 months ago Yeah, but I want a 10" with 4G.
- 2 months ago Yeah, what I was thinking. No plans on cancelling it though, just a thought.
- 2 months ago What if I would cancel my subscription and then sign up again? Which price would I get..?
- 2 months ago I already had both of them installed. I also have Quickoffice. How do I know if it's opened in Docs or Quickoffice? Which...
- Member for
- 2 years 4 days