Recent Forum Posts
- 9 hours ago With the key you have on your keyring.
- 10 hours ago I'd rather get a Danalock.
- 2 weeks ago Just use Sunrise Calendar? Also Microsoft's now.
- 2 weeks ago You know what would be cool? putting this much effort into getting us that Lollipop update.
- 3 weeks ago Are there glass screens on radios? I'd imagine this would be frowned upon.
- 3 weeks ago Dont trust that link, go to Pioneer's website, follow the link ti iDatalink Maestro's website and look up your car. http://...
- 3 weeks ago Yes but you need to check your car against iDatalink Maestro's Database of supported vehicles and you will have to buy...
- 1 month ago I think you are exactly the target market.
- 2 months ago Subjective. Cable companies need you coming back. Plus, there are other alternatives.
- 2 months ago Here you go Gene; !,.!.!,. Glad I could help.
- 2 months ago I keep hearing how Sonos is overpriced from people who absolutely refuse to go and actually use them. While I personally am...
- 2 months ago Had been using Cal in favor of Sunrise, now MS is starting to get serious about their portfolio. Reinstalling Sunrise.
- 2 months ago You run from anything Microsoft on it unless it earns you a living? Don't be a hypocrite, quit your job. Run. Posted via...
- 2 months ago Aosp can never be locked down, and the services will always continue to be installable after the rom is laid down first....
- 2 months ago You're going to want to get acquainted with the Sonos app a little more. It is possible actually to shuffle your playlist.
- Member for
- 4 years 11 months