Recent Forum Posts
- 5 days ago I use it with Amazon Prime Music, Pandora, etc. Why would you want to control a voice controlled appliance with a watch? "...
- 1 week ago I wonder if this means I'll now get relevant ads as soon as I unlock the front door.
- 1 week ago Nope. works perfectly fine on windows phone too. kinda like the dialer integration as well.
- 4 weeks ago #unnecessary
- 4 weeks ago My fastest eBay sale ever. BNIB, complete with coupon for free games. I'm just glad I got my cash out of it. Posted via...
- 4 weeks ago Every Android and IOS app running natively on my OnePlus, Lumia, PC, Tablet, Surface, Xbox, Compute Stick....hell yeah. I...
- 4 weeks ago Exposure vs sales.
- 1 month ago If you buy the 8100 it has HERE maps built in. Since you have to connect the phone to the head unit, you would not be able...
- 1 month ago You just need to buy a bypass for about $15. But that said, you can do most everything by voice.
- 1 month ago The 4100 unit is selling for $550 and the 8100 is selling for around $800, fyi.
- 1 month ago I'm thinking about picking up the Pioneer 4100NEX for my 2006 since the DataLink Maestro will integrate it into the...
- 1 month ago If this plugs into exchange properly now its a winner. I have to have both Outlook and Outlook.com installed in order for...
- 1 month ago With the key you have on your keyring.
- 1 month ago I'd rather get a Danalock.
- 1 month ago Just use Sunrise Calendar? Also Microsoft's now.
- Member for
- 5 years 1 week