- 2 days ago AC on the road: What's in Derek's gear bag in 2014
- 4 days ago Google Translate app gets phonetic support for more languages
- 4 days ago T-Mobile's 'personal' Uncarrier 7.0 event to be held at San Francisco store on September 10
- 4 days ago HTC One E8 makes US debut on Sprint
- 4 days ago Optivent ORA-1 Android-powered headset takes to Kickstarter, isn't for the style-conscious
- 5 days ago You could win a Moto 360, and all you have to do is Yo
- 1 week ago Archos launches a connected weather station, light bulbs and beanies that will play your tunes
- 1 week ago Unlocked and developer edition HTC One M8 getting GPS performance update
- 1 week ago T-Mobile doubles tablet data plan, expands family plan
- 1 week ago HTC's first octa-core 64-bit smartphone is on the way
- 1 week ago Unannounced smaller Sony tablet and smartwatch get a poolside leak
- 1 week ago Yahoo app now includes one-swipe access to news, magazines, and more
- 1 week ago Sony's $200 Smart Tennis Sensor will tell you everything that's wrong with your swing
- 1 week ago Samsung again rumored to be working on 'Side Touch' camera controls, this time for the Galaxy Note 4
- 1 week ago Sprint fires back at T-Mobile's prices with new $60 Unlimited Plan
- View More
Recent Forum Posts
- 1 day ago That's the medium. Posted via Android Central App
- 1 day ago You're right, how dare they be familiar with other platforms and thus able to write about how Android *actually* compares...
- 1 day ago The E-P5 is not low end. Posted via Android Central App
- 2 days ago Single most popular *device*. Didn't say platform. But when you compare any one model of smartphone, the iPhone 5s will...
- 2 days ago On a display shelf with the WindsorNot.
- 4 days ago O_o
- 5 days ago I hate everything now.
- 1 week ago Probably more like millimeters than inches. 83/100ths of an inch would be enormous.
- 1 month ago Shhhhh... don't let them hear you making sense!
- 1 month ago Is this a good reason?
- 1 month ago HTC One M9, powered by Qualcomm, made by Samsung.
- 1 month ago Derp.
- 1 month ago It's the process of applying the antenna with lasers that's patented. You can go back to a pull-out extension antenna if...
- 1 month ago It was that or disassemble my Moto X...
- 2 months ago Hodor is funny, and topical.
- Form follows function... that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union.
Managing Editor of Mobile Nations, Army musician, armchair pundit, and professional ranter.
- Member for
- 2 years 8 months