- 4 days ago I don't like how they're changing the .@ I don't want to see every tweet every. Posted via the Android Central App
- 1 week ago So close, yet so far. At least my bank is supported. Posted via the Android Central App
- 1 month ago UK but most of these are for London... Anyway I just use Google Now and Maps. Posted via the Android Central App
- 2 months ago I used to believe I wouldn't go bigger than 5" but here I sit with a 5.5" [Moto X Play], I think 6" is too big for me but I...
- 2 months ago I think I'd go with the Edge, Just to have something different and the bigger battery.
- 3 months ago I'm still on December's Security Patch [Moto X Play owner here] And this is beyond a joke now.
- 3 months ago And then there's me who's just gotten December's Security patch.
- 3 months ago "This app is incompatible with all of your devices." Well that solves that then.
- 4 months ago I'm still waiting on the update in the UK.
- 5 months ago Decided to dive into the world of Smartwatches and got myself a Pebble Classic, Whilst it's not as fancy as other watches,...
- 5 months ago Do we really need thinner phones? I for one am not ready to move to Bluetooth because it's bad enough that I have to charge...
- 6 months ago I've had this for phone for a couple of months now and I haven't had much complaints, The battery life is good and I can...
- 6 months ago Had my Moto X Play for about 2 months now maybe? And it's a great phone and does what I need it to be. It's a step up from...
- 6 months ago Ooh~ Can't wait for this feature on my Moto X. 16GB internal with 32GB Micro SD.
- 7 months ago Didn't they already raise the price? I'm currently paying £5.99
- Member for
- 3 years 2 weeks