- 2 weeks ago Why. Dear God, why.
- 2 weeks ago Coming from Sharp, this will barely be noticed in the US. But if it works in a year or two one of the big-name...
- 3 weeks ago A phone named the OnePlus One should obviously just be called the Two.
- 1 month ago Unf. I'm throwing money at the screen and nothing is happening. My only fear is that the coolest options in Moto Maker won'...
- 1 month ago Yesterday I read an article on an Android site telling me that LARGE (~10") tablets were "doomed."
- 2 months ago *Except for wondering if they could delete them from their phones now.
- 2 months ago AND NOBODY CARED.*
- 2 months ago I have literally never heard of this.
- 2 months ago There will be a dessert name. This is only called Android L because it's a preview and it presumably doesn't have its...
- 2 months ago Why did you go through four M7's?
- 2 months ago +1 for that, FF2R is a really under-appreciated Android racer.
- 2 months ago I actually like the faux-stitched leather on the Note 3, 10.1 2014, etc, quite a bit.
- 2 months ago I think more than 10 people have to own one before it can qualify for the list.
- 2 months ago You have nobody to blame but HTC themselves. Their marketing is dreadful and has been for years. Last year we had Robert...
- 2 months ago This is a pretty worthless article, to be frank. The M8 taking the #1 spot was as predictable as the sun rising in the...
- Member for
- 1 year 7 months