Recent Forum Posts
- 5 months ago I'm pretty happy with my Mi Pad ;)
- 5 months ago It's like half iPhone and half Xperia ;)
- 5 months ago It's one tap. Why shoudn't I turn it off when I don't use it?
- 7 months ago Apps on SD card? Google should implement that in stock Android!
- 8 months ago I never had a cracked screen. But I also don't drop my phone often, even though I am a clumsy guy.
- 9 months ago 11. Install a proper OS.
- 9 months ago I hope they put it on sale soon, this is way too expensive. Especially when you already have the Steam version.
- 9 months ago Mediocre games are great. And they use cloud saves :D
- 9 months ago Lightning Launcher, very customizable and fast, but without all the animations :D
- 10 months ago Fitness? What's that?
- 10 months ago I prefer the Mi Pad. It's cheaper :D
- 10 months ago sweet.
- 10 months ago New Kyocera device with Sapphire glass maybe?
- 10 months ago BTW, that bezel if for the ambient light sensor, so it can automatically regulate brightness :)
- 10 months ago I have a pair of $5 Panasonic earbuds and I'm pretty happy with them.
- Member for
- 1 year 5 months