Recent Forum Posts
- 1 month ago I'm keeping my 2013 Nexus 5. I thought I was going to be tempted by the N5X, but only 2gb ram, no Qi charging, too...
- 1 month ago I'm waiting until a more reliable root is available for my N5 and more data available on performance vs 5.1.1
- 2 months ago Nope. Xiaomi Mi4c with 3GB RAM & 32GB storage with same chipset as the 5x for $290 on gearbest.
- 2 months ago Can't you just install a different launcher and use it instead of miui?
- 2 months ago If XIAOMI MI 4C variant is made that supports North American LTE, I'd buy the 3gb/32gb in a heartbeat.
- 5 months ago The title of the article says "16GB"
- 5 months ago Or buy one on Amazon for $299. No rebate needed http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MWI4JNM/?tag=androidcentralb-20&m1k=d_ac
- 5 months ago I bought one for $199 shipped with the extras. Comes with a snap case, Bluetooth speaker,...
- 6 months ago Google Photos with unlimited storage as a stand alone service! Hate Google+ but love photos.
- 6 months ago I've been on ST for about 6 months now and have hit the 3GB cap a few times. I have not been banned for streaming audio or...
- 6 months ago I requested an invite on day 1, but now that StraightTalk has upped their data cap to 5GB, I'm not as interested in Fi. I...
- 7 months ago Galaxy S6 would be sweet too!
- 7 months ago HTC me!
- 9 months ago Here's the last version of GO Launcher EX before the Z update. Uninstall Z then install this and make sure you turn off...
- 9 months ago I have contacted them. They say there is no way to do it. I could always copy the apk files and then sideload them in the...
- Member for
- 4 years 10 months