- 3 weeks ago Centrallo review: This may be the only list-making app you'll ever need
- 2 months ago What Samsung's earnings weakness means to Google
- 4 months ago Ten years of Google awesomeness as a publicly traded company
- 4 months ago Google's latest acquisitions push forward in mobile chat and video advertising
- 5 months ago Stock Talk: Google earnings show there's still plenty of room for growth
- 6 months ago Google's Nest is officially in competition with Apple HomeKit
- 7 months ago The business logic behind building an Amazon phone
- 8 months ago Wall Street may not like the quarterly results, but Google is still powering ahead
- 8 months ago Stock Talk: Relax, Google's stock split isn't a big deal
- 9 months ago Stock Talk: How APPL, BBRY, GOOG and MSFT have fared over a year
- 10 months ago Attacking from the bottom: why Nokia's Android-powered phones make sense
- 10 months ago Facebook’s $16 billion WhatsApp acquisition a bold move for the global instant messaging market
- 10 months ago Analyzing HTC's latest financial result
- 10 months ago Stock Talk: Google keeps steamrolling ahead with strong Q4 results
- 10 months ago Stock Talk: Motorola was just a drop in the bucket for Google
- View More
- 2 weeks ago Yes, it is simple. But it does not address the ability to include multimedia or even detailed text alongside a to do list...
- 2 weeks ago Google Keep does not allow you to drop multimedia into an actual task item. Say you're buiilding a to do list and you want...
- 2 weeks ago Hmmm I don't see this in the iOS version. I'll have to check Android version to see if it's a feature that is unique to...
- 2 weeks ago Nobody is going to force you to sign in that way. I don't.
- 3 weeks ago You CAN tag things as priority, which is nice, but I would like them to add the moving capability. People will want that,...
- 3 weeks ago Hmmm yeah the audio doesn't seem to get connected to the published page on the web. I guess no big deal. It works...
- 3 weeks ago Yeah I have it installed on my iPhone. It's very similar on Andoid.
- 4 months ago Thanks for taking the time to state your disagreement. What part of the strategy do you disagree with, and what is your...
- 5 months ago Yes - this. An important investing premise is to think about the actions of the actual population not your own isolated...
- 5 months ago Haha! You win the comments section of this post. Great reply. Posted via Android Central App
- 5 months ago It would not be ad free. Google is a business. Posted via Android Central App
- 9 months ago Because they don't own a platform and I was focusing in only on the platform vendors. Posted via Android Central App
- 10 months ago Hodan, some education for you:. Asia is what we call a "continent". Japan is what we call a "country". I'm sorry life...
- 10 months ago Tell me what you really think of me. Come on ... don't hold back. FYI for others: You can tell when someone has no basis...
- 10 months ago Looks like someone crafted a faulty sub-heading :)
- Chris Umiastowski is a former sell-side equity analyst at Orion Securities and TD Securities. Before that, he was an engineer for Nortel Networks. Chris is co-host of the Mobile Nations Stock Talk podcast. Chris owns stock in Apple as well as Google.
Chris Umiastowski is a former sell-side equity analyst at Orion Securities and TD Securities. Before that, he was an engineer for Nortel Networks. Chris is co-host of the Mobile Nations Stock Talk podcast. Chris owns stock in Apple as well as Google.
- Member for
- 2 years 10 months