Chris Umiastowski is a former sell-side equity analyst at Orion Securities and TD Securities. Before that, he was an engineer for Nortel Networks. Chris is co-host of the Mobile Nations Stock Talk podcast.
- 2 weeks ago As Google stock hits new highs, we ponder the ceiling
- 3 weeks ago Andreessen: Android poised to explode in emerging markets
- 5 weeks ago DISH's bid for Sprint is a good one all around
- 6 weeks ago For HTC, profit's not really the problem
- 13 weeks ago Stock Talk: Google hits $800 a share, for what that's worth
- 15 weeks ago Stock Talk: The downward slide at HTC continues
- 31 weeks ago Stock Talk: Why Google's Q3 earnings aren't nearly as bad as you might think
- 33 weeks ago End of an era: Google is now more valuable than Microsoft
- 41 weeks ago Stock Talk: HTC's problem is getting worse
- 1 year ago Customs delay a short-term nuisance, not a killing blow for HTC
- 1 year ago How can Android vendors compete with Samsung?
- 1 year ago Stock Talk: Google's earnings call, stock split and not a whole lot of Android
- 1 year ago Stock Talk: What Google's really getting out of Motorola
- 1 year ago Should poor manufacturer earnings reports matter to Android consumers?
- 5 weeks ago Sprint shareholders aren't going to care if Softbank has more cash to inject in...
- 6 weeks ago You are missing the point of what I wrote. Of course profit matters. But it's...
- 31 weeks ago Your assertion: "Google is finding a hard time figuring out ways to actually make...
- 31 weeks ago If typos are my screw ups, I'll happily settle for that :) (Yeah, I noticed that...