- 1 week ago Stock Talk: Google earnings show there's still plenty of room for growth
- 1 month ago Google's Nest is officially in competition with Apple HomeKit
- 2 months ago The business logic behind building an Amazon phone
- 3 months ago Wall Street may not like the quarterly results, but Google is still powering ahead
- 3 months ago Stock Talk: Relax, Google's stock split isn't a big deal
- 4 months ago Stock Talk: How APPL, BBRY, GOOG and MSFT have fared over a year
- 5 months ago Attacking from the bottom: why Nokia's Android-powered phones make sense
- 5 months ago Facebook’s $16 billion WhatsApp acquisition a bold move for the global instant messaging market
- 5 months ago Analyzing HTC's latest financial result
- 6 months ago Stock Talk: Google keeps steamrolling ahead with strong Q4 results
- 6 months ago Stock Talk: Motorola was just a drop in the bucket for Google
- 6 months ago Stock Talk: Google's purchase of Nest is a long-term play, never mind the short-term jokes
- 7 months ago Pondering the ever-bright future for Chrome OS
- 8 months ago Slowly but surely, Chromebooks are finding their niche
- 8 months ago Stock Talk: Android and Google+ driving profitable growth
- View More
- 1 week ago Yes - this. An important investing premise is to think about the actions of the actual population not your own isolated...
- 1 week ago Haha! You win the comments section of this post. Great reply. Posted via Android Central App
- 1 week ago It would not be ad free. Google is a business. Posted via Android Central App
- 4 months ago Because they don't own a platform and I was focusing in only on the platform vendors. Posted via Android Central App
- 5 months ago Hodan, some education for you:. Asia is what we call a "continent". Japan is what we call a "country". I'm sorry life...
- 5 months ago Tell me what you really think of me. Come on ... don't hold back. FYI for others: You can tell when someone has no basis...
- 5 months ago Looks like someone crafted a faulty sub-heading :)
- 6 months ago Au contraire! I said what I wanted to say. "Attempting" is the same as trying, which implies failure. I've written my...
- 6 months ago Haha! Yeah, I've been a Google shareholder for a long time. And I'm not a journalist either :) I just write stuff.
- 7 months ago Serious question: What software do you use? Sounds like you are far closer to the power user end of the spectrum as a...
- 8 months ago Full marks, excellent comment. I find myself amused or interested in many of the ads I see. People who complain about them...
- 9 months ago Ok. I switched to a Samsung Galaxy S4 two weeks ago as a test. Away from BlackBerry. First time away from BB in 13 years....
- 9 months ago It's my opinion that, yes, all (read the vast majority of) computing devices will use touch screens as an input choice. ...
- 9 months ago Straw man. A few misunderstood because it is a common flaw in how people read. They read and then have an inner dialogue...
- 9 months ago This is so funny. So you don't want to code on a touch screen? Use the Damn keyboard then. Nobody is taking that, or the...
- Chris Umiastowski is a former sell-side equity analyst at Orion Securities and TD Securities. Before that, he was an engineer for Nortel Networks. Chris is co-host of the Mobile Nations Stock Talk podcast. Chris owns stock in Apple as well as Google.
Chris Umiastowski is a former sell-side equity analyst at Orion Securities and TD Securities. Before that, he was an engineer for Nortel Networks. Chris is co-host of the Mobile Nations Stock Talk podcast. Chris owns stock in Apple as well as Google.
- Member for
- 2 years 5 months